I told myself to be strong no matter what i got.
But still, i cried.
I told myself to stop the tears.
But still, it flowed.
I told myself to smile.
But still, i frown.
Yet when there is God and Amplify, all these unhappiness somehow starts to fade away.
There was joy not sadness.
There was laughter not tears.
There was hope not hopeless
There was Love not emptiness.
Even though i didnt do well for 'O' level Chinese, i know i'll try my best the next round.
I will persevere right to the end.
Like how jesus loves us, he loves us to the ends of the earth.
Just want to thank:
Cherlia-for the stupid notes
Haiyun-for that talk
Sally(my ally)-for her sweets
People in 4S-who was trying their best to comfort me in times of difficulties.
Pearlyn-for her goosiness.
Weak heart-for being that nice weak heart.
I want to thank my family:
-my mother and father for not nagging.
-my brother moses for being such kuku.
-my brother matthias for being cute.
-my brother mark for making me laugh no matter what it takes.
Also special thanks to Amplify:
-for making me happy once again
-celebrating my birthday way beyond the actual day
(my parents have yet to buy my cake, yet i've eaten my birthday cake)
Why i love Amplify:
-the people rawk.
-Amplify is another home.
haha..6 more days to friday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment